Coaches, are you ready to change the world?
Discover how you can make a valuable contribution to building a better world, starting today! Whether you are a life coach, business coach, executive coach, internal coach, or from any other coaching niche, this book will provide you with ideas, examples, and resources to make a difference. You’ll get to know your tribe – coaches who not only believe our world needs to change, but are working to change it right this moment. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Fifty approaches to making a difference, as a citizen, coach, or changemaker
- Practical strategies, tools, and examples to help you get started
- Recommended books, articles, blogs, videos, organizations, and websites to learn more
- Perspectives from 50 different changemaking coaches located around the world
- Inspiration and guidance for your world-changing desires
130 pages • Available in paperback and ebook editions
…practical, concise and full of ideas, connections and inspiration. If you suspect that coaching can make a deeper difference in the lives of more and more people, and wonder how to get started, this is the book for you.
~ Virginia Kellogg, MCC, founding partner of Leadership that Works and co-creator of the Coaching and Philanthropy Project
$1 for each copy of the book sold will be donated to the International Coach Federation Foundation, making coaching and coach training available to those who can’t afford it.
|~ Explore the Book ~||~ Buy the Book ~|
Ebook in PDF Format
Ebook in Kindle/Mobi Format
Ebook in ePub Format*
* ePub format can be read on iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kobo eReader, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony Reader, and many other ebook readers.